This simple recipe is designed with irrigated Arbequina olives, in our case from L’Horta de Lleida.
Follow these simple tips:
- We harvest the Arbequina olives and separate them by ripening color. the more ripe olives (forks) can be consumed sooner.
- Clean the olives with chlorine-free water (bottled).
- We fill a glass jar with olives.
- Add chopped garlic.
- If we like aromatic herbs we can add a sprig of thyme, rosemary or fennel.
- We can salt the water, with salt without iodine, and put a tablespoon for each liter.
- We just filled the jar of olives with salt water.
- Cover the jars tightly and store them in a closed place with little light.
- We wait to consume the olives for 3 months.
- Good profit!